The mission of the Arkansas Council for Women in Higher Education
- to function as a networking group for Arkansas women in higher education.
- to promote positive institutional change for women in higher education.
- to promote the examination of higher education policies, regulations and practices in order to improve the status of women on university and college campuses.
- to accumulate, analyze and disseminate data to indicate the position of women on university and college campuses.
- to be informed and disseminate information to administration, faculty and staff about relevant legislation pertinent to women.
- to encourage administration, faculty, staff and students to participate in women’s programs at their institutions.